IGNORED

Which games support the VIDEO TOUCH PAD?

irata_99

Technically, any system that used the inputs that the 2600 used could use the VTP (Atari 8-Bits, Commodores, etc.), but none had any software that I'm aware of.

As for other 2600 games, all games that use the Keyboard Controllers (Basic Programming, etc.) or the Kid's controllers (Alpha Beam w/ Ernie, etc.) can use the VTP instead.

The VTP, Kid's & Keyboard controllers are all the same, just shaped differently.

I was working on converting the Kid's overlays to the VTP, but never finished (other more important things came up) but I may yet finish one day.

As Rhindle said, any games that use the other Atari keypad-style controllers will also work fine with the Video Touch Pad. The main difference is the fact that all three of these controllers are shaped differently, so overlays designed for one won't fit in another. Here are some pages that will show you which keypad controllers were intended for the games that use 'em:

Atari Keypad Controller

Kid's Controller

Video Touch Pad

Enjoy!

..Al

quote:

Originally posted by liveinabin:

HacksplutterPS2HarddriveGaspsplutter

What PS2 Hard Drive? I have one at work, but they haven't been released here in the States yet. I think the most successful peripherals for consoles have been the ones that allow you to play games from other consoles. Like the ColecoVision Expansion Module #1, Intellivision Atari VCS adapter, Atari 5200 VCS Cartridge Adapter..

..Al