IGNORED

Wico The Scource 2002 catalog

VidGameKing

i just got my 2002 catalog from WICO, I plan on building some really cool joysticks. and maybe converting sevral systems into a single coin-op looking cab. and i noticed the generic tokens they sell, they are very cheap, cheaper than the local arcade. I think I'll buy a couple hundred for a few bucks!

quote:

Originally posted by marialover:

i just got my 2002 catalog from WICO, I plan on building some really cool joysticks. and maybe converting sevral systems into a single coin-op looking cab. and i noticed the generic tokens they sell, they are very cheap, cheaper than the local arcade. I think I'll buy a couple hundred for a few bucks!

So WICO does have a actual catalog then, I have requested it serveral times and the only thing I ever receive is a 4 page flyer mostly without the prices. Does the catalog have the prices listed or do you have to call to find out the prices?

Have any recomendations on how I can get an actual catalog from WICO?

If do get the arcade tokens, be sure not carry buckets of them into the arcades or something silly like that. Take a couple pockets full or something -- I highly doubt the arcade will like you bringing in your own tokens and didn't buy theirs for $0.25 each.

Of course if you keep up buying and taking your own tokens, the arcade may end up closing due to lack of income. All the arcades in my area closed due to the very small amount of people who used them besides me.

the catalog it self is big, it's about a quarter inch thick and has everything wico has to offer in it. it does not have prices in the catalog itself but it has this additional magazine looking thing thas about 18 pages long that has all of the prices in it sorted by page and part No. they have the prices seperate so they can send you new prices as enough of them change!

how to get a catalog? do what I did, have it shipped to your work, if you can of course. if you can't have it shipped to your house but list some fuddey duddey company name so they ship it to you. The arcade I'll go to is a Movie theater it's a brand new one 25 huge screens it ran by Century Theaters I dont think they will be closing any time soon. as for tokens, I went out and got the size and orderd them today.

Of course I wouldn't do somthing stupid like take in buckets full like that. No, I'm gonna take in two three pockets full. it dosent matter, when I go there and buy em I stick em in my pocket so whos to say they arent theirs? and the design is exactly the same!!!!!! so they have no way to argue!

quote:

Originally posted by marialover:

the catalog it self is big, it's about a quarter inch thick and has everything wico has to offer in it. it does not have prices in the catalog itself but it has this additional magazine looking thing thas about 18 pages long that has all of the prices in it sorted by page and part No. they have the prices seperate so they can send you new prices as enough of them change!

how to get a catalog? do what I did, have it shipped to your work, if you can of course. if you can't have it shipped to your house but list some fuddey duddey company name so they ship it to you. The arcade I'll go to is a Movie theater it's a brand new one 25 huge screens it ran by Century Theaters I dont think they will be closing any time soon. as for tokens, I went out and got the size and orderd them today.

Of course I wouldn't do somthing stupid like take in buckets full like that. No, I'm gonna take in two three pockets full. it dosent matter, when I go there and buy em I stick em in my pocket so whos to say they arent theirs? and the design is exactly the same!!!!!! so they have no way to argue!

Well printing the prices on a seperate list is a great idea. Are the prices anywhere at the website, finding items is easy enough but I have never found prices at their website.

I actually own a legal business now, so no need to send it to work or anything. When I request before I didn't, I request a catalog a few days ago. I registered my business Junies Creations over 2 years ago. I have a business license, my mail box accepts mail to my company name, and I even have a business credit card (It's thru PayPal though so there are no large credit limits or anything).

As my business name suggests "Creations" I buy and create items. For example my Atari 2600 hardware. I decided to get a actual business that way I can order my parts and everything at wholesale prices.

I didn't figure you would take buckets of tokens to the arcades, but I have seen people do even sillier things before

Well if the arcade you go to was anything like the one we had in my area they watched people. So if I came in and only used the change machine once and played for countless hours, and repeated this for several days I know they would catch on.

I wish you luck not being caught, I'm not sure what they could do if they did find out.

[ 02-18-2002: Message edited by: Junie ]