IGNORED

Wild Guns Reloaded (physical)

eightbit

This is now available on Gamestop and Walmart websites. This release does not seem to be as easy to find as other physical releases. It is currently nowhere else to be found...other than ebay at markup prices. Really looking forward to this one. I missed out on the SNES version and I have always been a big Cabal fan. Looks like Cabal in the old West ;)

I sold off my SNES version as the value was so high it well helped me into the world of Pinbot. :D The game is fun, grossly overrated/valued but fun so I'd be up for owning this. I didn't know it got a physical release on Switch.

Edit - Walmart oddly charges $6 higher than Gamestop for $30 and it's both at stores or online for $30. That's a more than fair price for that game especially with the tweak/additions. I loathe going there, but may have to walk into a gamestop this weekend.

Edited by Tanooki

With NJ tax the walmart copy ran me $38. The Gamestop copy would have been $32 and change. But, my local Gamestop only had one and I can bet it was opened to use the case as a display box....as they usually do. That and the fact that I do not like them either...so I paid the extra $6 and ordered it from Walmart with free shipping. At least I know it will be sealed, and I didn't have to go into the mall and deal with Gamestop.

• Like 1