IGNORED

JagCDs x boxes?

jindroush

first in the cd jewel cases and then packed in boxes-i miss those days of opening a brand new jag cd game :sad:

Tecnically they're not in "jewel cases". They came in a holder that had a plactic piece that held the CD like a traditional Jewel cade, but the plastic piece was fastened to a triple folded cardboard cover that has the instruction booklet fastened to the first folds. When closed it makes a pretty neat package... just be aware that most JagCD games shipped this way and also had a full-sized cardboard box as an outer container.

A lot of people try and sell CD's on ebay with the cardboard/plastic case thinking they have the complete package... but they are missing the outer box!

He didn't ask specifically about Atari games. He said "JagCD's".

Perhaps you missed the line in my description where I sait that "most" JagCD games shipped in the boxes.

The 3rd party titles were the exceptions, but the vast majority of JagCD games came as I described above.

He didn't ask specifically about Atari games. He said "JagCD's".

Perhaps you missed the line in my description where I sait that "most" JagCD games shipped in the boxes.

The 3rd party titles were the exceptions, but the vast majority of JagCD games came as I described above.

Indeed I did miss that. IS2 is actually the only game (besides the pack-in stuff) that isn't packaged that way that I have.

Is Braindead 13 available with a box? Or is it just available Jewel Case style like vglq sells? If it has a box, I'm gonna assume it must be fairly rare since I never see it for sale.

I guess BizDude answered your question with his pic, but I wanted to say that the Braindead 13 CD with the longbox seems to be very difficult to run down. They do come up on e-bay every once in a while. Keep you eyes peeled and good luck!

Jason

Hey bizdude, thanks for that great pic. I read that thread you supplied and I had to laugh at your post where you state that you asked vglq if the game contained a box and they replied "it is new and unopened". It's like how a politician answers a direct question, they give you an answer that doesn't solve anything.

Hey bizdude, thanks for that great pic. I read that thread you supplied and I had to laugh at your post where you state that you asked vglq if the game contained a box and they replied "it is new and unopened". It's like how a politician answers a direct question, they give you an answer that doesn't solve anything.

Did anyone actually determine if "New and Unopened" meant it came in the longbox?

Did anyone actually determine if "New and Unopened" meant it came in the longbox?

It was actually another person auctioning the braindead 13 - I want to say thebug, but I could be wrong. I was curious to know whether or not this person received their dragon's lair box from vglq - sorry for the confusion.

Anyways - the person that started that thread never replied back, and I would hope they're still not waiting. I also hope that the person got their box, because posting a pic in an auction if it doesn't actually include it is lame.

I have bought a few BD13 off ebay recently ( cause my only other source wants 80 pounds for it) they have all been jewel case, including from the video store already mentioned. They didn't show the piccie of abox and I have had good service from them in the past.

VGLQ Blow.I wouldn't buy anything from those crooks.

Why do you think they're crooks? I have bought several things from them in the past and it was always as advertised.

I second that, I've never had a problem getting what I order from them.... What was your experience?

Jason

I have not ordered from them in a long long time. I noticed though that their shipping charges have lowered. They used to charge higher for shipping, so I stopped ordering from them and shopped elsewhere.

Archived