IGNORED

FS: Taking Offers On PS3 Games, Controllers & CECHA01 System Repair Parts

Shawn

Hey all,

This is the left overs from an original CECHA01 60GB BC PS3. Everything works exactly as it should. Only reason

I have this is cause the system's motherboard finally died out due to CPU\GPU both overheating for years on end. Fixing this system

(again) wasn't worth the time it takes or the chance it might not work for long even after the fix. Hense I saved the stuff people

tend to need to replace over time and the rest went to the recycling centre this afternoon.

Best offer on each or all of it.

post-7107-0-99571500-1528170610_thumb.jpg

15 Blade Fan

HDD Door

SD Card Reader Door

SD Card Reader Drive w. Ribbon Cable

Bluray Drive w. Ribbon cable

Power Supply w. power switch & cord assembly.

Battery & Clip

Pelican Air Flo w. AC adapter (looks like this stock image, cam battery is charing if you want actual pics)

https://www.engadget.com/2007/04/24/pelicans-air-flo-cooler-chills-out-your-playstation-3/

I found the side fan to be a much better option than the more common front mounting ones. This fan

also has a heat sensor and only turns on when the system gets hot. Best add-on fan I ever found for

the original fat ps3.

post-7107-0-40698900-1528171838.jpg

I also have a black Sony Brand controller with a good battery in it. Left analog stick drifts a little at times but the whole controller

still works as it should. Power & Video cords for both composite & component if you are looking for any of those while purchasing

any of the other system parts listed above.

Games I have to part with are:

Unchartered 1,2&3

GTA 4 Episodes From Liberty City

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

Ratchet & Clank Future Crank In Time

Oh and I have an extra Sony brand PS3 Media Remote, a couple Move controllers too if you want any of those :)

Cheers

Shawn