IGNORED

Nintoaster for sell on Ebay

nalgman

"Nintoaster" is normally used to describe an NES that has been fitted into an actual toaster.

The title is pretty much clickbait IMHO. You have sold "505 units" so I don't think you need to poach

listing veiws from AtariAge. I mean you have one of the biggest video game stores on Ebay after all.

yea I really hate that "feature" it makes it hard especially if you are looking at completed listings to try and see what a fair market price is, click on a 486 it takes you to an atari xe (cause both have xe in the name as in the case of my compaq deskpro xe 450)

anyway yes the original listing was for a nintoaster if you look at the top it says "the original listing is no longer available" listing is a link to the freaking thing you wanted to look at in the first place

and it was a nice looking job to boot

Edited by Osgeld

Here's a better link. $250, heluva good looking mod.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Nintoaster-NES-Nintendo-Entertainment-system/273273696945?item=273273696945

Edit:Shawn beat me to it. :P

Hello Guys,,

Yes,, The Original auction that I posted already ended,

Today I shipped the sold Nintoaster. and the remaining one I re-listed on ebay on yesterday.

Every Toaster took me months to build. but there are good looking Original Nintendos.

Some people ask me what I use for the cartridge slot... I dont like the Game Genie slot...

I use instead a New Edge Slot, it's like the top loader slot but with gold coating pins "better ones ;)"

Edited by nalgman

Every Toaster took me months to build. but there are good looking Original Nintendos.

I made one and yes it took me months of poking at it, it looks simple but there's a metric ton of little details you got to figure out to make it all fit and work right

Hello Guys,,

Yes,, The Original auction that I posted already ended,

Today I shipped the sold Nintoaster. and the remaining one I re-listed on ebay on yesterday.

Some people ask me what I use for the cartridge slot... I dont like the Game Genie slot...

I use instead a New Edge Slot, it's like the top loader slot but with gold coating pins "better ones ;)"

Glad to hear you're not destroying old Genies. I hate when people butcher good functional stuff for some small component or part.