IGNORED

I don't like fanboys.

I never really liked fanboys. And the reason why is because they always go about saying " (insert console here) rocks, all others suck!". This means you, Electric Troy. Now, I'm not saying I hate fanboys, I just don't like them that much.

Aw! You mean that this isn't the place for me to type: Game.com rocks, all others suck!! ? :?: :lol:

Everyone knows that Channel F is the only true gaming system out there (well...maybe Adventurevision) and that all the others suck!!!  :P

Yup...and the games are really diverse. Like Hockey is four sticks and a ball, Robot Maze is a few balls that chase your stick, UFO is two balls that fire sticks, and on and on.

Everyone knows that ALL GAMES, BOARD, VIDEO AND SPORT suck and ROCK PAPER SCISSORS is very l337!

Eh... I'm more into this cup 'n ball... you never know where the crazy thing's gonna go!

--Zero

I never really liked fanboys. And the reason why is because they always go about saying " (insert console here) rocks, all others suck!". This means you, Electric Troy.

Provide proof. Show us where ElectricTroy said that?

HINT: I never did.

Why you... I have quotes to back up my claim!

"I think the reason I'm not impressed by the 2600 is because I own the Commodore=64 version which is obviously superior..." -from the Atari 2600 forum

"1-Commodore=64" -from the Classic Gaming Central Forum

"None of them. My favorite 8-bit system is a Commodore=64." -from the Atari 7800 forum

"SID was the best musical chip in an 8-bit machine." -from the Atari 7800 forum

"I KNOW that the SID is better than the POKEY."- from the Atari 7800 forum

"IMHO the only 8-bit machine with sound worth hearing is the Commodore=64. The rest I just turn down the volume to barely audible."-from the Atari 7800 forum

Now please don't lie again, Troy.

I think it is perfectly fine to be a fan boy or girl as the case may be, and it is even ok to be obnoxious about it sometimes, but being a bully about it SUCKS!!

I Rock, I own, and I am the Queen! All hail Queen Foxy! I am my own fangirl!

>

I'd agree it's fine to be a Foxy fan boy.

Personally as far as consoles goes, you can just about find games that are awesome in their own way on all them.

Obnoxious is a good word for some peoples comments on consoles they don't like for no reason other than they prefer another console.

Archived