IGNORED

Snout of spout information

DrGlipGlop

ti99uic, the download on your site loads and works great on real-metal using the wav.

However, classic99 detected a error and would not load from it.

Looks like tursi may have a bug to work out in classic99.

Never mind. CALL FILES(1) first fixed it.

Not used to having to do that since i do not yet have 32k or disks on my real machine.

Edited by jrhodes

Im in EU, UK to be precise

in UK there is the historical official UK Group too that has always spare stuff to sell

http://www.ti99ug.co.uk/ contact them to subscribe so that you will obtain the list of items.

otherwise you can ask to me if you need something that i can help, just send a PM and i will send to you my List.

or also you can visit the ArcadeShopper website that has a nice TI99 section.

Other places are ebay of course or some marketplace of Facebook, or here on AtariAge.

ti99uic, the download on your site loads and works great on real-metal using the wav.

Looks like tursi may have a bug to work out classic99.

Did you do CALL FILES(1) and NEW prior to loading?

The game must do some embedded assembly of some kind which occupies upper VRAM.

I have to say, the European TI developers were very slick in overcoming the platform's limitations!

Looks like tursi may have a bug to work out classic99.

the problem is that this game use almost all the memory of our TI99 and works very good anyway on unexpanded computer.

Classic99 have also a simulation of disk drives and others and it need to do something before to load.

Just digit at the prompt:

- Call Files (1) and press (Enter)

- New (and press enter)

just after that you can load the game succesfully :P

read the TXT files i included into the .Zip where i written these instructions too.

Seems the first to links are shops, not markets ? Ill take a look at the market on this site as im looking to sell, not buy. if it comes to it i will post a link to ebay on the sales related thread here but would rather it was a quick affair.
Again, thank you very much, you have been more helpful than i could have expected given previous calls for info on this one

• Like 1

Seems the first to links are shops, not markets ? Ill take a look at the market on this site as im looking to sell, not buy. if it comes to it i will post a link to ebay on the sales related thread here but would rather it was a quick affair.

Again, thank you very much, you have been more helpful than i could have expected given previous calls for info on this one

yes right maybe i didn't understand what you mean with markets, now i learned the difference among Markets and Shops :P thanks :)

happy to be helpful and you're welcome.

anyway if you have cassette tapes to sell please tell me i could be interested ;)

... im looking to sell, not buy. if it comes to it i will post a link to ebay on the sales ...

Please understand it's nothing personal, but some of us have been burned by new users coming in to sell and then disappear. Without eBay protections, some of us only buy directly from known and trusted members.

No i totally understand; i could provide proof of sales of games of higher value without dispute through paypal to any buyer and would only sell through service payment to sure guard myself and a buyer if i sold through the forum. Ill will try the facebook sellers group first as its where im used to selling ("game trader" group). Id just rather avoid ebay as im selling due to a need not a want to clear my collections and ebay is time.
I appreciate your help too though out and take nothing personal :)

No i totally understand; i could provide proof of sales of games of higher value without dispute through paypal to any buyer and would only sell through service payment to sure guard myself and a buyer if i sold through the forum. Ill will try the facebook sellers group first as its where im used to selling ("game trader" group). Id just rather avoid ebay as im selling due to a need not a want to clear my collections and ebay is time.

I appreciate your help too though out and take nothing personal icon_smile.gif

there's also the ti99ers facebook group as well