IGNORED

I need these games to complete my Jag collection

Nemesis

I need these few games to complete my Jag collection .If anyone has spare ones let me know a price if you are selling .I don't mind getting games without boxes or instructions.

Skyhammer

NBA Jam T.E

BrainDead 13

Attack of The Mutant Penguins

Worms

Hyperforce :P

I need these few games to complete my Jag collection .If anyone has spare ones let me know a price if you are selling .I don't mind getting games without boxes or instructions.

Skyhammer

NBA Jam T.E

BrainDead 13

Attack of The Mutant Penguins

Worms

Hyperforce :P

Holy cow... that must be some collection! Do you count both versions of Iron Soldier II (cart and CD), and the various version of cybermorph?

Well, since this subject is about what is needed to complete the Jag collection. I need the following to complete mine.

Hyperforce

Soccer Kid

Protector S.E. (Is there much of a difference from the original?)

I won't count IS 2 since I have that on CD and there is no need to get the cartridge version since it was just an edit version(no fmv) and made for the Jag users without the CD. However, I do have all the original boxes & instructions for my cartridges and long boxes for my CD's plus an extra Brain Dead 13 long box. Mine was defefective and Readysoft just asked me to send the CD to them and they sent me a whole new long box and CD. I'm not selling it because I will get an extra Brain Dead 13 and give it to my in law.

I don't care for the different versions of Cybermorph since I'm happy with the one that came with my Jag back in 93 plus the one that came with my extra Jag I purchased from Dentec a long time ago when they sold Jag stuff.

Well, since this subject is about what is needed to complete the Jag collection.  I need the following to complete mine.

Hyperforce

Soccer Kid

Protector S.E. (Is there much of a difference from the original?)

I won't count IS 2 since I have that on CD and there is no need to get the cartridge version since it was just an edit version(no fmv) and made for the Jag users without the CD.   However, I do have all the original boxes & instructions for my cartridges and long boxes for my CD's plus an extra Brain Dead 13 long box.  Mine was defefective and Readysoft just asked me to send the CD to them and they sent me a whole new long box and CD.  I'm not selling it because I will get an extra Brain Dead 13 and give it to my in law.  

I don't care for the different versions of Cybermorph since I'm happy with the one that came with my Jag back in 93 plus the one that came with my extra Jag I purchased from Dentec a long time ago when they sold Jag stuff.

That's pretty cool. We were just talking the other day about the lack of long boxes for most brainded 13's you find. Longboxes are very rare!

What about the proto carts ( spacewar 2000 and others), barkleys suj , the test cart and maybe even a flash cart ? if you want to see a pretty complete collection check out jaysmiths collection.So sweet it hurts the eyes.

I have Space War 2000 and Charles Barkley and the stuff that came with BS Gold/Jugs combo pack. I'm too much of a compulsive buyer and I'm surprised I really held back on the modems. I was tempted to bid and was willing to go as high as $550.00 but I figured it would have gone higher. When I saw the final bid I may have had regrets on not bidding but I would probably only play a few times then store it away anyway. Besides I really need to use my money that would bring better joy like renewing my season tickets for hockey and some new tires for my car.

I have seen Jaysmith's website and it is very impressive. I personally would not have the room for all that stuff. I have too much things from my past from the 77' original 2600, 5200, 7800, 800, ST, Portfolio and recently picked up a Falcon 030, Video Music and Touch Me as well as the Jaguar.

One thing is for sure that when I do finally get rid of all this stuff it will all go together. Unless I have it buried with me as a last request :skull:

As far as my collection on hardware

2 ICD SC1224 RGB adapters for Catbox or Scatbox

2 Catboxes

2 Scatboxes (Regular and Deluxe)

2 Jag CD units

2 Jaguars

2 Pro Controllers

4 regular controllers

1 team tap

1 Jag Link

As far as other prototypes for hardware. I honestly have no use for collecting if I am not going to be using it on a consistent level let someone else enjoy it. Software, I will purchase as long as it readily available. The only thing is to be ready when there are limited runs on the software.

Have fun all and keep Jagging! 8)

I have all the regular releases and the recent Songbird releases apart from the games i mentioned in the original post.I don't want any Proto's.I only have a 1 meg and a 2 meg version of Cybermorph.It's bad enough owning 2 version let alone 4.

That's pretty cool. We were just talking the other day about the lack of long boxes for most brainded 13's you find. Longboxes are very rare!

By long boxes are you refering to the boxes that hold the CD cases? (which are bigger than a cart box).

If so, woohoo (as long as you don't just mean for braindead 13), as I have several mint ones, still with their shrink wrap on (opened at one end). (well I hve 4 :) ).

cool

I've got Braindead 13 and would be willing to sell it. I bought it new and it's still in new condition. I've barely used it. I found I really don't like this style of game - don't like Dragon's Lair, either.

PM me with an offer if you want.

Archived