IGNORED

Modern Warfare question

Ranger03

Posted Today, 6:50 PM

Now, i'm fine with the opening levels, hell i can accept that Paris gets gassed. what i cannot accept is the mission Back on the Grid. every area has crackshot enemies (on hardened and veteran, Imho this game should not have an achievement for veteran mode or hardened) and there's this one part with the technical. they don't spawn until you touch the ground. how does that work? seriously, you have a perfect position for cover, and the devs expect you to use a 50. cal with no cover, on a difficulty setting where being out in the open can get you killed. how does that make sense?

I hate Infinity Ward for pulling that crap. i hated it in Call of duty 2 with Retaking Toujane and I hate it now. Veteran mode is not difficult, it's CHEAP! now Rainbow six is challenging and i respect it. Ghost recon is challenging and i respect it. COD Used to be fun and challenging (Finest Hour, United Offensive and 2) now, outside of COD WWII (of which i have yet to buy) i find myself hating the Moderen Warfare series (and that scares me)

How can IW make a great trilogy and yet make a really screwed up and nonsensical (and unintentionally racist) level that we have to slog through. it's sad really

I had to go back and check my achievements for this one.

I, by no means, am an expert COD gamer. But a few of those COD games, years ago, I'd try and retry Veteran until I could get it.

I see I have the "Out of the Frying Pan..." achievement, which includes beating Back on the Grid on Veteran. I wish I could remember it.

"Blowtorch & Corkscrew", on a side note, drove me insane for a long time. Different COD game. (WaW)

re-edit: Same game, but Hard Landing did the same. Crazy how angry I got.

Edited by slab0meat