IGNORED

SIO2SD rant

256 colors

You said "tape" so I hope that you are not trying to use a .CAS image, the SIO2SD is incompatible with that format.

Assuming that you are using an .ATR format disk image though, use the LCD screen to find the "side B" image on your SD card and mount that into the D1 slot of your SIO2SD using the "ENTER" button (it should be the fourth button). Then hit the RETURN key on your Atari to load it normally.

As for saving, the SIO2SD is emulating a floppy drive so it should save to an .ATR in exactly the same way that it would to a traditional floppy disk. Just make sure that the file isn't write protected and that the SIO2SD itself isn't in write protection mode.

Edited by SS
  • Like 2

You said "tape" so I hope that you are not trying to use a .CAS image, the SIO2SD is incompatible with that format.

Assuming that you are using an .ATR format disk image though, use the LCD screen to find the "side B" image on your SD card and mount that into the D1 slot of your SIO2SD using the "ENTER" button (it should be the fourth button). Then hit the RETURN key on your Atari to load it normally.

As for saving, the SIO2SD is emulating a floppy drive so it should save to an .ATR in exactly the same way that it would to a traditional floppy disk. Just sure that the file isn't write protected and that the SIO2SD itself isn't in write protection mode.

Thanks it was ATR images i was using

Edited by 256 colors