IGNORED

FINISH IT! (major spoilers)

Inspired by the thread about finishing Road Rash.

Thread reserved for members to post videos or pictures of 3DO game endings. Simple stuff: beat a game, take a pic or video and post it here.

We'll then be able to keep a list of which game(s) we've beaten, and maybe keep track of high scores or times to beat just for kicks. It can spoil some games for people, sure, but it can also serve to satisfy gamers who just couldn't be arsed finishing a game they were playing by showing them the ending they gave up on.

• 5 weeks later...

I played the first Iron Angel game, it took around 6 hours or so to beat it. I found it pretty fun. There are some differences in the second one like unlimited ammo but can be recharged at the station if I remember correct. The second one was pretty hard in the final stages getting to the final boss. But I think I beat that one in maybe 4 hours.

The most time I've spent playing any game on the 3DO was with these 2 games. I enjoyed them

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Here are the ending screens for Peter Frankl: Puzzle no Tou, aka Peter Frankl: Tower of Puzzle. They were taken back in 2013, and are a bit cropped (since the dark areas had a lot of glare from my living room), but my screenshots are the only ones I've ever seen of the ending:

post-6067-0-53299900-1538434087.jpeg

post-6067-0-20645200-1538434097.jpeg

Despite appearances, the game is extremely English-friendly. This is basically the only Japanese text in the game, since you can play it completely in English. IIRC the screen tells you to send away for a certificate showing that you completed the game, and no known copy of the certificate has ever surfaced -- I believe even bitrate doesn't have one!

• Like 1