IGNORED

600XL or 800XL desperately needed!!!

ApolloBoy

Not trying to steer you away from Chromizone, but it's not like there won't be any more system auctions on ebay. :ponder:

If I didn't have anything to begin with, I think I would have started with the computer first, maybe try and pick up a whole package, with disk drive, tape drive, etc. You can usually come out cheaper that way. $36 for an untested disk drive is very high. :( I just sold one to another member here for around $10 plus $5 for shipping. Actually it was for a 2600 cart, plus $5 to cover shipping, But I've seen systems with disk drives for under $30 sometimes, you just have to be patient.

Not trying to steer you away from Chromizone, but it's not like there won't be any more system auctions on ebay.  :ponder:  

If I didn't have anything to begin with, I think I would have started with the computer first, maybe try and pick up a whole package, with disk drive, tape drive, etc.  You can usually come out cheaper that way. $36 for an untested disk drive is very high.  :(  I just sold one to another member here for around $10 plus $5 for shipping. Actually it was for a 2600 cart, plus $5 to cover shipping, But I've seen systems with disk drives for under $30 sometimes, you just have to be patient.

So do you have a 600XL or an 800XL for me?

Archived