IGNORED

HSC15 Round 16 - Pre-Poll Poll

MULTI POLL PICK AS MANY AS YOU WISH - INFO ON POST BELOW!  

11 members have voted

1. 1. MULTI POLL PICK AS MANY AS YOU WISH - INFO ON POST BELOW!

• Karate
    • Choppers
    • Racing
    • Americana
    • Best of BASIC II
    • Time for Desert II
    • Classic Clones
    • Tetris Mania
    • Horizontal Scrolling Budget Shooters
    • Hi-Res Games
    • Wire frame games
    • Mr Mr

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Round 15 16 will be an extended tournament round, here are a ton of options... PICK AS MANY AS YOU WISH:
The least unpopular(!) choices will be re-polled after round 15 (see discussion posts below!)

We can flesh out the choices as we go, suggestions welcome during the poll period which will end after the current round (Dark Chambers)

Karate - beat up your HSC rivals

Choppers - chop up, sorry rescue your HSC compatriots

Racing - race... you get the idea :-D

Americana - those budget games Scooter, NYC, BBBBB etc

Best of BASIC II - probably 10 BASIC games

Time for Deset II - sand based theme: last time we played Baja Buggies, Lost Tomb...

Classic Clones - one clone of each classic game?

Tetris Mania - a selection of the best ones

Horizontal Scrolling Budget Space Scrollers (the budget/lesser known ones and NOT Defender/Drop Zone which are regular HSC plays) e.g. The Extirpator, Tanium

Hi-res games II - there are lots to pick from last time we had Marauder, Lunar Leaper, Threshold...

On the Wire - wire frame games e.g. Live Wire, Genesis, Axis Assassin, Battle Zone

Mr Mr - games with Mr in the title e.g. Mr Cool, Mr TN

Edited by therealbountybob
  • Like 1

Hm, so confusing. Wikipedia writes that Americana was a budget label for US Gold, while Mobygames writes that Mastertronic ran the Americana label for re-releasing US Gold games before US Gold themselves formed Kixx. Over here in Europe, Mastertronic themselves was a budget label from day 1.

YOU SAID ALLEY CAT

One can play Mercenary for HS?

I like the themes, they're fun but I don't really know anything about Atari games so can't make a particular pick. I did vote Best of Basic and Budget Shooters.

:D

Oh yes, you got me there so Alley Cat will appear after this round ;) Mercenary is probably too much commitment for a HSC play, perhaps on it's own at some point :thumbsup:

I'm not impatient. I think we can have this poll takes its turn and depending on which games we end up with we'll see if it is a 2 or 3 week round (you wrote extended). After that we can have some creatures, perhaps all three including DK Jr which admittingly has been waiting for quite a while. (Even though it is not a favorite game of mine)