IGNORED

Midwest Classic Pictures!

Here are some of the pictures I took at the Midwest Classic in Milwaukee on June 7…nice to have a driving time of 30 minutes to one of these things:

MWC1.jpg

Half of the museum at the show featured classic computers.

MWC2.jpg

The other half focused on classic gaming.

MWC3.jpg

Lots of people to talk to and things to see.

MWC4.jpg

A well stocked table,…in front of a table run by Super Monkey Ball 2 addicts.

MWC5.jpg

“Would you take $50 for that PDS?….should I take your laughter as a no?”

MWC6.jpg

My contribution to the display…47 2600 games to sample, no waiting!

MWC7.jpg

Plenty of free pinball for the guys…

MWC8.jpg

…while the ladies, of course, were drawn to Ms. Pac-Man.

MWC9.jpg

The developers of Feet of Fury, releasing their new game for the Dreamcast at The MWC, sign show copies.

MWC10.jpg

A brave soul tries his feets at Feet of Fury ( Sadly the Dance Pads were rated at 225 lbs. so I had to pass :( ).

MWC11.jpg

The Ajax Arcade unit raffled off at the end of the show. I heard it was won by a father and son in matching Hawaiian shirts….so that’s how the next generation gets the bug!

Rich

Nice pics of the computer museum stuff! I say we have the next classic at Marty's house.. he can feed us Tombstone pizzas and provide beer while we play his games.

Who was the Naughty Cat pinball guy who not only lit that game up but was explaining to a buddy how to hit each bonus item? I can do that for Whitewater and T2 (my two great PB loves), but geez, I had to bite my lip listening to the commentary while I sucked it up playing alongside.

Have I ever lost it as far as pinball goes! Maybe next year we could talk Sammy's Chicago Dogs into providing some eats.. prior to the event I emailed Sammy about trying to balance out his Fish Tales game on Hwy 100 & Silver Spring, and he said he was a pinballer from way back and would do so immediately.

Maybe for 2004 we could get a decent list of perfectly balanced pinball machines in Milwaukee as well as classic video games still operational and have kind of a bar hopping thing after the event is over.

That would DEFINITELY be cool.

-rpm-

Deal?

-rpm-

Archived