IGNORED

Pictures of Inty Bottom Labels Needed

Ikrananka

I'm looking for some good high res images of the labels that adorn the bottom of the US NTSC Intellivision (including the CH 3 / CH 4 label). I have an Inty where the labels are either missing or majorly torn and beaten up. I'd like to make some repro replacements but need some good images to base them upon.

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by Ikrananka

If it has a ch3/4 sticker, it probably has made in hong kong labels. There's the electrical label, the serial label, and the service contact label which varies over the years. My canadian intellivision has different labels and is completely faded.

And higher serial number intellivisions don't have a ch3/4 sticker, it's molded in the plastic.

Edited by mr_me

Thanks guys. So, I guess mine is one of the lower serial number units as CH 3/4 is not molded into the plastic. Attached are some pictures of what labels I have. Not sure if mine is a US or Canadian Intellivision but suspect it is a US unit as what remains of the service label mentions Hawaii & Alaska.

So, I'm looking for high res images of the appropriate orange service label, the serial number label and the CH 3/4 label.

post-5757-0-50581400-1535821392_thumb.jpg

post-5757-0-69752000-1535821429_thumb.jpg

post-5757-0-33701800-1535821457_thumb.jpg

There's been some minor changes with the mainboard and power supply board but they all should function the same and have the exact same software. There was an improvement to the design of the controller flex circuit; not sure when it was introduced. I doubt anything is specific to the country, only the time it was manufactured.

Edited by mr_me