IGNORED

PSVR Bow to Blood, how do I fire advanced weapons?

ComputerSpaceFan

I am loving the heck out of Bow to Blood but I am confused about the advanced weapons. I tried googling this but no one seems to have gone into this one issue in detail so I thought I'd ask here.

You can add more power to your advanced weapons, that part I understand, and I even hear one of my crew announce that the advanced weapons are now fully charged but how I fire them? I have pointed my move controller at it on the dashboard and "selected it" (it's now lit) and I even see the front of the ship change the turrets to look like a new weapon but how do I actually fire the thing?

For example, one weapon is a homing missile, no matter what I do all I keep firing are usual laser type shots, nothing guided at all. How do I launch the thing, anyone know?

Well "read the fine manual" as they say. I died so went to the beginning again and this time did the tutorial again but specifically looked for the instructions on how to fire advanced weapons. It was there but hidden below the front control panel.

Anyway, for anyone else confused like I was you launch advanced weapons by using L trigger as opposed to R trigger which is used by most of the guns.