IGNORED

Wanted - Mattel Aquarius Carts or Aquaricart or cassette images (WAV)

stevelanc

Hi all,

Would like to buy any carts (except Astrosmash, Utopia, Snafu, Fileform and Tron Deadly Discs).

Would particularly like Nightstalker, Burger Time, or an Aquaricart.

Condition is unimportant, as long as the items work. Doesn't matter if they are boxed or without the manuals or overlays.

Would also like any WAV files of cassette games - would be happy to cover the cost.

Cheers

Steve

If you're still interested in an Aquaricart, feel free to contact me via PM and avoid eBay fees! (The Aquaricart is my cartridge.)

As for the cassette games in WAV format ... I created a thread (which I seriously need to dust off and update one of these days!) about programming the Aquarius, and in this post, I added some programming tools, including the Virtual Aquarius emulator. Bundled with this emulator are cassette images for most of the commercially-released Aquarius cassette games, as well as tools for converting these images to WAV format. In another thread about my 32K Memory Module, I posted a brief tutorial for using these tools and replaying the WAV file into a real Aquarius using a standard PC sound card.