IGNORED

Ebay: Bomb! Wall Defender and other rarities for sale!

Wily

In special cases I WOULD ship to US, but the problem is the payment you mentioned :(

I don´t have a CC, so I cannot accept pay pal. I could accept money order or bank transfer, but I DON´t want to pay any fees for cashing in the money order - that is THE point. So if you REALLY agree with these additional terms, I would ship to US - otherwise, I can´t help you US-guys - I´m sorry, cause I really want to know the carts in good collectors hands... For special questions about payment, costs detailed pics and further problems you can contact me under: illbleed@t-online.de

So we can try to solve the problem with the payment and shipping to US. I won´t edit the auctions with the "new shipping-term", please contact me by mentioning this atariage-post, so I know, where you knew about the term...

So if you´re still interested, please mail BEFORE bidding, so we can clear up everything.

Greets

Wily aka Daniel

i didnt know there was a price for cashing MO, just for buying them? oh well. the cheapest place aroundhere is like a 3% profit. i love it right down the street its like 10%. stupid buisiness

There's always a surcharge when cashing anything internationally.

Archived