IGNORED

Loads of vinage stuff to sell off

pemdawg

I jsut bought up a giant load of old game stuff from a local junkshop (heh heh), and now its all availble to you guys!!! Among the haul were 5 bare NES decks, about 25 NES games, one complete MINT boxed NES action set with all paperwork and cables.

I also got 2 Odyssey2 decks, one with hardwired controllers and one with removable ones, an Odyssey Voice module, about 20 boxed complete carts, an Intellivision and about 50 games for that, 2 darth Vader Atari 2600's, 4 4switch 2600s, one Heavy Sixer (original made in Sunnyvale CA model) Atari VCS, a massive shitload of controllers, about 200 carts (mostly commons) many with manuals, a few Atari 400/800 carts, a BOXED Sears Video Arcade (the Sears version of the heavy sixer 2600) with 7 Sears branded carts, an APF TV Fun Pong console (only plays Pong), an "entertainment center" for the Atari 2600, a few Atari 5200 carts, and a MINT BOXED complete Aura Interactor (connect it to a SNES or Genesis for VR style play - like strapping a subwoofer to your chest). Email me at pemdawg at yahoo dot com or reply to this post with your wants. All items are for sale or trade (sale preferable).

Email me for specific titles on the carts, or for pics of the hardware, which I am currently organizing and cleaning.

Archived