IGNORED

Opry99er's Cartridge Christmas List

Opry99er

In true i have the same label on my cartridge, maybe it could be some service/vendor done that kind of labels ?

I do not know, thicker and shiny paper.

it was I, who had redone this one, here is a very long time, the most difficult was the paper to find.

jean louis

Edited by ti99iuc

I know that Mechatronic sent a new cartridge board and label to people who were upgrading their cartridges to the II+ version. Some people just left the original silver labels on theirs though, so the only way to be sure which one you have is to look at the selection screen.

In true i have the same label on my cartridge, maybe it could be some service/vendor done that kind of labels ?

Yes it was to me that you bought this cartridge.

Mechatronic updates its extended basic cartridge,some cartridge remains with the silver label but is II+ or Mechatronic/PS Extended Basic Menu.

I still have in my stock two or three cartridges like this one.

what changes between the two cartridges.

-- Extended Basic 2 Rom 16k 1rom 8k

-- II+ or Mechatronic/PS Extended Basic 3 rom 16K

Jean Louis

Edited by humeur
  • Like 1

Picture of Command Module on Mechatronic Extended Basic and Mechatronic Extended Basic II+

Mechatronic Extended Basic II+ :

ref Rom 9128C-1113 16K

9128C-1114 16K

9128B-1240 16K

TTL Bipolar Prom 32 X 8

There is an easy solution to transform your Mechatronic module.

Open your module, see if the prom is on support.

Look the rom ref 9128B-1240 is present, so just change the prom, and your module becomes Mechatronic Extended Basic II+

post-25992-0-16866400-1544561781_thumb.jpg

Mechatronic Extended Basic :

ref Rom 9128C-1113 16K

9128C-1114 16K

9864B-1095 16K

TTL Bipolar Prom 32 X 8

post-25992-0-77746100-1544561793_thumb.jpg

A same of TI Extended Basic.

Jean Louis

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

Hi there, 

Does anyone have a an idea of what Typo 2 would be worth ? 

I picked this game up this weekend for the TI 99/4A.. I cannot find it ANYWHERE !!

I'm considering just listing it for a .99 auction on ebay as I'm not a collector of this system. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thank you !!

Typo-II was released by ROMOX. It is a bit uncommon as ROMOX cartridges go, but not especially rare. They come up for sale about once a year on average. A normal ROMOX cartridge (most of their titles) would sell for between 15 and 30 dollars depending on condition, this one would sell for a bit more, probably between 20 and 40, again, based on condition.

• Like 2

Hey guys, I tried responding to this thread a few days back to see if anyone knew how much Typo 2 for the TI 99 4A might be worth.. any help would be greatly appreciated, however I did end up putting it up for a .99 auction on ebay so figured I would share the listing. Thanks again guys !! Check out the listing in the link below 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284013234321

On 9/17/2020 at 7:02 AM, Ksarul said:

Typo-II was released by ROMOX. It is a bit uncommon as ROMOX cartridges go, but not especially rare. They come up for sale about once a year on average. A normal ROMOX cartridge (most of their titles) would sell for between 15 and 30 dollars depending on condition, this one would sell for a bit more, probably between 20 and 40, again, based on condition.

Just saw this post, Thanks man super appreciate the insight