IGNORED

System trade: Intellivision for NES

Room 34

I'd like to propose a trade to anyone interested:

You get a clean, working Intellivision system. Some of the gold color on the plate on the top of the console is worn off, but both controllers function perfectly and everything works 100%. Power cord is intact, and I'll even throw in an RCA cable to hook it to your switchbox.

I get a clean, working NES with two working controllers. No "blinkers," no blowing in the cart slot. Also the power and connector cords.

Basically, we each get a clean, fully-functional system with all of the "hook-ups."

No games need be included, but if you throw in Super Mario Bros. I will throw in a boxed Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack with instructions and overlays. :)

I will post photos of the Intellivision system I will be trading here over the weekend.

I can probably do this trade, I also need an original Intv. I need to dig up my NES deck from my moving boxes and check to see everything is still in good shape. I have all the hookups and I installed a new 72 pin connector before I put it away last year in favor of a top loader :)

I'll get back to you tonight.

Well, oesii...

If you've got everything and it all works well, then we've got a deal!

I'll post some pics of the Inty here either tonight or tomorrow. If you can post pics of the NES before we "seal the deal," I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

BTW... The only reason I'm getting rid of the Inty is that I have just gotten a CIB Sears Super Video Arcade.

Actually -- before I commit 100% to this deal, I need to test the SVA and make sure it works!

But anyway... I just mention this so you know I'm not trying to pull a fast one. The Inty I am trading works great and I would not give it up if I didn't have a second!

Sure I'll post pics but there's not much to see, just a standard NES toaster with a couple controllers, etc. I also have a couple of spares so I can send you the best one I have :) I'll send you a message later on tonight.

Sorry for the webcam pic, cheap camera with no flash (in between digital cameras :) ) I'll throw in SMB and I think I have a one or two other extra games, house plant not included! Now I need to find and unpack some games to test the console out. Give me a few more hours :)

post-1503-1055537746_thumb.jpg

Archived