IGNORED

video cords

holy_fluck

Hey, I was wondering if a S-video cord will make a huge difference over the normal composite cords. Especially for the Jag actually cause I got the composite cords thinking it would be a huge difference over the RF switch but it wasnt, (I think switching them on 3do is a bigger difference) is the Jag s-video that big of a leap or is it not worth the money

Hey, I was wondering if a S-video cord will make a huge difference over the normal composite cords. Especially for the Jag actually cause I got the composite cords thinking it would be a huge difference over the RF switch but it wasnt, (I think switching them on 3do is a bigger difference) is the Jag s-video that big of a leap or is it not worth the money

Maybe it depends on your TV set... I think it makes a huge difference.

yes I notice the "bleeding", like i said, i got the composite cables thinking it would get rid of the bleeding and it did kind of but not as much as the 3do when i switched over, same tv for both. Oh another thing, the with the sound too, again with the 3do when I switched over it was definately louder and with the jag its not really different, will the s-video help sound as well

Both Composit and RF cables are 240 (or is that 480i?) I believe the S Video cable should give you a 480p capability, which will show the entier picture at once instead of half. Consequentually, it seems to clear up the picture a lot to.

Composit cables only seem to really effect the sound. Some games on my Jaguar won't play sterio sound without them. Or maybe my RF box was just defective?

Both Composit and RF cables are 240 (or is that 480i?)  I believe the S Video cable should give you a 480p capability, which will show the entier picture at once instead of half.  Consequentually, it seems to clear up the picture a lot to.

Composit cables only seem to really effect the sound.  Some games on my Jaguar won't play sterio sound without them.  Or maybe my RF box was just defective?

Or maybe the Jaguar doesn't transmit a stereo signal over the R/F modulator.

Archived