IGNORED

Is anyone interested in Cricit , an Atari ST Cash Register Software

rcamp48

@rcamp48 Hey thanks for posting the files and manual. I tried the first disks in this thread under the Steem emulator ( Tos 2.06, mono screen,  and 14MB) but failed to get it working. I see the files are .ST files and you report running the program fairly recently (at the time of original post). To help - If you ran it under emulation what setup did you use - can you remember - does this program require a specific TOS version or memory requirement? Does it only run from ST floppy disk drives, as far as you know? Great that you got the manual uploaded. 

It will run from a HD.. it needs 1meg of memory - if you want to run as an HD program there is a file that needs to be renamed - in the manual near back running on HD. Tos should be fine anyway. but if you emu a STF then do 1.04 (most compatible)

James

btw runs fine in Hatari - so the data disk  .st does work. guess my physical copy is corrupt.

Edited by Bikerbob

4 hours ago, BJolly said:

@rcamp48 Hey thanks for posting the files and manual. I tried the first disks in this thread under the Steem emulator ( Tos 2.06, mono screen,  and 14MB) but failed to get it working. I see the files are .ST files and you report running the program fairly recently (at the time of original post). To help - If you ran it under emulation what setup did you use - can you remember - does this program require a specific TOS version or memory requirement? Does it only run from ST floppy disk drives, as far as you know? Great that you got the manual uploaded. 

As far as i know it only runs on real atari computers but if you are using an emulator try turning on the printer port it requires a printer.

4 hours ago, BJolly said:

Hey i got lots of other Atari stuff on my server i can even set you up with a login and password directly from my cell phone 

Some of the files I am posting from my hard drive , I believe these files are not up except on my server. 

Cad_3D_Future_design.MSA Chameleon.ST 3D Construction Kit.ST Boulderdash Construction Kit.ST 3D Construction Kit.ST Dta Master ST.ST Flight of the Intruder (1991)(Spectrum Holobyte)[cr H-Soft].st Gold Rush 1.ST Gold Rush 2.ST Fontz!.ST Forth 83.ST Gold Rush 3.ST Gold Rush 4.ST Gold Rush 5.ST Gribnifs Software Utility Disk.ST GridIron.ST GRNAPBTC.STX Hippos Jokes and Quotes.ST Hoyles Book f Card Games Vl 2.ST Jack Nicklaus Greatest 18 Holes of Major Championshi p Golf Program Disc.ST Jack Nicklaus Greatest 18 Holes of Major Championship Golf Course Disk 1.ST Legends Of Valor Disc 1.ST Legends Of Valor Disc 2.ST Legends Of Valor Disc 3.ST Microbot Design Disk.ST MR Boston Official Micro Bartender's Guide Program Disk.ST MR Boston Official Micro Bartender's Guide Recipe 1 Disk.ST MR Boston Official Micro Bartender's Guide Recipe 2 Disk.ST Multidesk Deluxe.ST NeoDesk 2.ST Neodesk 3 Extra Disk.ST Neodesk Accessories Vol 1.ST NeoDesk Developers Kit.ST Neoesk Accessories Vol 1.ST oblivion.ST raid.ST Road Wars.ST Robert In the fire factory.ST robots.ST solar system.ST SPACEQD2.STX SPACEQD3.STX SPCEQ2D1.STX SPCEQ2D2.STX SPCEQ2D3.STX ST Diagnostic Disc Cracked.ST ST Protection Techniques Special Edition.zip ST_Recover_1.0_90EB9F5DB9540A0A25D0442E25F100DCC6B2A8FB3D889594BC38195AE2502AF2.zip STAC Demonstration Disc.ST STAC.ST Starlight Game Creator.zip Strabble ST.ST Strider Disk 1.ST Strip Poker Data Disk 5.ST Strip Poker II.ST switch utils.zip Tempus II.ST TEMPUSII.STX Time Link.ST timekeeper.ST TIMEKPER.STX timework data.ST timework fornts.ST Tom Hudsons 3d Ca.ST UNKNOWN 2.ST UNKNOWN 3.ST Utilities Disk # 2.ST Utilities Disk.ST Utils 1.ST Whats This Bonus Disk.ST WHEELSPL.STX Winter Challenge Disk 1.ST Winter Challenge Disk 2.ST Xor v1.12 (1989)(Melvin, Robert).st ZTIME.STX GBNCHKEY.zip GemBench 403 with reg file.zip ST Protection Techniques Special Edition.zip STZIP26.ZIP

Posted (edited)

Trust me there are many many Atari ST files , I believe the entire Tosec library on my server plus many many more files.... it seems to change the IP address internally about every two days so I have to reset it daily until I can figure out why its doing that, maybe I have the two ethernet cables backwards on the server box, anyways the address to call is spynet.ddns.net ports 30 and 89 (two different servers), but since I lost a 6 TB drive (unless I can get it working enough to get the data off of it, it was 92 percent full , the sata power cable lost its plastic piece, it must have fallen while running)... its backed up on a 4 TB drive on the computer and the 4 TBs on my server....

On the other hand I am getting a rack mount server with SAS drives , maybe 2 or 4 SAS drives they wre going fairly cheap before everything went up in price. 

The BBS is also run on a PC , has been running for the last 5 years solid, in the light of that I am basically giving up on Forem XE Pro, I may develop it more but wont run it as one does what they do best. Oh by the way all of these midi files might have been made from MP3s in Mix craft.

allinall.mid Amazing2.mid amazing3.mid baby.mid backdoor.mid because.mid change.mid City.mid cowboyrm.mid create.mid dayselij.mid great.mid majesty.mid mountain.mid OurGodRE.mid rockme.mid SeekYe.mid surrend.mid white.mid