IGNORED

WTB: AV modded intellivion

adamchevy

*Found* that was fast! Gotta love Atariage!!

Whoops I spelled Intellivision wrong, Oh well you know what I mean.

In preparation for the new BBWW release I am looking for an AV modded Intellivision. I haven’t purchased one in a couple years so I’m not sure what a good price is? I would also consider a non AV modded Intellivision that has good working controllers. I’ve seen the Intellivision attachable joysticks, are those any good? If so I’m looking for some of those as well. Thanks!

Edited by adamchevy

Let me throw in that masschamber is awesome to deal with as a seller. I just bought some games from him. The SVA is an incredible Inty. I bought one not too long ago, and it's gorgeous. The controller wires tuck into the console and make the controllers sit perfectly in their homes. The cords are straight, so lots of length the wound cords don't provide. When you get your SVA, send it to -^Cro§Bow^- here on the forums. He does exceptional mod work and can readily and easily mod an SVA. He has modded a number of my consoles, including my Inty, and does amazing work on them.

Hope this helps!

Blaine

• Like 1

Let me throw in that masschamber is awesome to deal with as a seller. I just bought some games from him. The SVA is an incredible Inty. I bought one not too long ago, and it's gorgeous. The controller wires tuck into the console and make the controllers sit perfectly in their homes. The cords are straight, so lots of length the wound cords don't provide. When you get your SVA, send it to -^Cro§Bow^- here on the forums. He does exceptional mod work and can readily and easily mod an SVA. He has modded a number of my consoles, including my Inty, and does amazing work on them.

Hope this helps!

Blaine

It arrived today in excellent condition. I had mass chamber mod it as well. He did a great job from what I can tell so far. I haven’t had time to test it out yet. Hopefully tonight. It’s great to have an Intellivision back in the house again. I purchased this in preparation for the upcoming piggy bank sequel. I loved the first piggy bank game.