IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Tougher

RSS Bot

So I tried making an Intellivision game. I knew my skills were rusty as I hadn't done any in a long time, but geez. I guess I should just keep doing all the various things and not go weeks without skipping programming a console I know how to program for.

I was trying to figure out what to do with the Fast Food game for the Game Boy. Then it hit me: Games usually get tougher and tougher the more you play a round. I figured this should be true with Fast Food as well. So I made it so the only speeds the food can go are 1 and 2 at the start, then introduce 3 and make the pickle odds better once you get 100 points and then at 200 points make the pickle odds a little bit even more better. So that's what I did.

Squished a few bugs that came up with this, like only the pickle being shown at the title screen, and having the game start like it reached 200 points if you did so and started a new game. I really wish someone would play this and comment on it. I have had 0 comments on this game so far. Is it that nobody likes Fast Food, or nobody likes Game Boy? Or a little of both? Anyway, I'm attaching the newest version here, but I won't give my hopes up about getting any comments from it. Sigh.

Attached File(s)

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-15410-tougher/