IGNORED

NES console storage options...please help!

So, I was wondering if anyone had the dope on exactly what different NES console storage options have there been over the years? I believe there's a nylon carrying bag, a plastic carrying case, etc., but does anyone know all of them, the names of them, and the manufacturers thereof? Pics, possibly? Cartridge storage options? Is there an NES site out there that lists this information for posterity? I looked on the web for a long time, and came up with nothing. I need to know what to look for. I just picked up an Atari Game Center (like the one I used to have as a child, sigh...) for my 2600, and I'd like a similar set-up for my NES, preferably with the Nintendo logo.

You should check out and sign up at the forums at www.vintagegamer.com

They are NES crazy over there :)

Hmmmm...didn't realize there was a bias against the old NES at this forum. :) Actually, I am signed up there, and had already posed this same question.

Yeah not exactly bias but I think it's an age thing, lots of older Atari people here with some NES experience. Maybe the DigitalPress forums www.digitpress.com are your best bet, it seems like the majority of people there are primarily hardcore NES collectors vs. Atari.

Yeah not exactly bias but I think it's an age thing, lots of older Atari people here with some NES experience.  Maybe the DigitalPress forums www.digitpress.com are your best bet, it seems like the majority of people there are primarily hardcore NES collectors vs. Atari.

Yes, but there seems to be plenty of interest at this forum for other systems newer than the Atari 2600, like, say, the Atari 7800, and the Sega Master System. For instance, I made a post about the Sega Power Base Converter, and got lots of responses within a short time. Anyway, just an observation. :)

Archived