IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Options

RSS Bot

I made an options screen in Fast Food for Game Boy. You can turn off the in-game music (the sound effects still play), and start on a different level. The levels progress as you get deeper in the game, as more pickles and faster food come by. With this option you can start at the highest level and have these enabled at the start of each game. The worst part of coding this was trying to find out why there was a small sound at the beginning of the game, but I think I figured it out. As soon as I did, I went to sleep. I woke up just now after sleeping for 14 hours. I know I'm not supposed to do that, but the main reason I did is because I was sleepy.

To change the options on the options screen, use the select button, and to select an option, press up or down. You can access the options screen at the title screen. I made a change to do so. Luckily there's enough room to display all the stuff I wanted to on it. I'm at a loss on what to do next, so I may call this finished at this point. I don't know.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-15430-options/