IGNORED

springer by tigervision

broncoman

I finally won one on eBay.de. I hope it arrive soon. :D :)

I have too long search for it. And I think its release only as NTSC. So its harder to get on german eBay. But now I will get one. :)

Maybe it was the third copy I have seen on eBay.de. The second was the lable very bad. But this looks good. Only maybe the end lable has a little scratch. ;)

Springer was released in PAL format under the Teldec label in Germany.

Cheers,

Marco

But must be very Rare Springer. There exist no PAL ROM from this I think. :D

So in germany they sell US Games in Tigervision Cases, but with Carrere Lable.

And Tigervision Games with Tigervision Lables.

But they have the little sticker on box and games:

TELDEC

CARRERE

Videospiele

Thats a bit strange. :ponder:

But must be very Rare Springer. There exist no PAL ROM from this I think.

It's rare, but not too spectacularly. About two years ago, a woman was selling a dozen of so NIB Springers on eBay.de. The fact that no PAL ROM is available says more about the PAL awareness of the community than of the game's rarity, if you ask me. :)

Cheers,

Marco

hehe.. better for PAL-collectors like us Marco

Right! But then on the flip side, there is a tremendous amount of misinformation given out by collectors regarding PAL releases, mainly NTSC collectors (not all, of course) who collect some PAL releases on the side.

Stick to dishing out information on what you know, rather than applying your information to the PAL version, because in many cases, its just plain WRONG.

I for one don't give two hoots about about an NTSC Quadrun. I'd *much* rather have a PAL General Retreat/Westward Ho! :)

/me puts on TJ disguise...

use clonespy and your question will be answered :D

Cheers,

Marco

PS: Video Gems, Technovision, Homevision, Datatech, Dimax, Taiwan ROC TP6xx, and some Atari games

hey, o great wise pal experts, is there anyway with a list of known unique pal 2600 games?

There was a decent working list put together in this thread:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.p...d+north+america

There are some titles on that list that I've since found out are incorrect such as Mangia which does exist, and River Raid III which is a clone of River Raid.

Archived