IGNORED

Vorticon's "Clear for Action"

Opry99er

If you mean physical copies, I'm afraid not as I never made any and it only exists on the TI Gameshelf site. I would love to have a disk label made for it though now that you bring that up, and then I might print the manual and make my own package...

This was my first foray into wargames in XB, and I coded it straight within the XB environment without a text editor. TIdBiT did not exist at the time, and man was that painful. The epitome of spaghetti code :D It's very large, spanning 4 separate but linked programs, which is why it runs so slow as each phase has its own program.

• Like 1

I have actually thought about creating a wargame package which would include Close Action, Panzer Strike, Intercept and my current project (soon to be released - still tweaking the AI), with a box, manuals, and disks. Unfortunately, I have no clue how to go about doing this, but perhaps Tursi might give me some pointers here since he just went through the Dragon's Lair project.

We'll see. It might also be cost-prohibitive as well...

• Like 1

I have actually thought about creating a wargame package which would include Close Action, Panzer Strike, Intercept and my current project (soon to be released - still tweaking the AI), with a box, manuals, and disks. Unfortunately, I have no clue how to go about doing this, but perhaps Tursi might give me some pointers here since he just went through the Dragon's Lair project.

We'll see. It might also be cost-prohibitive as well...

lmk perhaps I can be of assistance as well would be awesome to carry in my store

• Like 1

I'd definitely be interested in purchasing if you do :) I have a copy of Panzer Strike and it's one of the few TI games I've actually beaten multiple times :) so good :)

I must have missed those others. I'm going to have to see about downloading unless you do a physical release I might wait :P

Edited by Iwantgames:)