IGNORED

Euro ST works in North America?

6BQ5

Are you also using that square metal box reading "HD Video Converter - Scart/HDMI to HDMI 720P/1080P" that is available off AliExpress (e.g.)?

I didn't get mine from AliExpress, but it looks the same. I got mine from Ebay. You just need to make sure it does RBG some will only do composite (I'm not sure why). Mine might have been from an AliExpress drop shipper on Ebay though as it took a couple weeks to arrive.

The other solutions are great too, and I might just put in a USA TOS ROM, but for now there really is nothing to change and no visible latency when player games, etc.

If you put a USA TOS ROM in a UK ST, wont that cause the keyboard to become mis-mapped?

There are not a lot of changes between the US and UK layouts, but I would find it very irritating when I needed a back-slash or double quotes and kept having to go look up where that symbol is.

If you put a USA TOS ROM in a UK ST, wont that cause the keyboard to become mis-mapped?

There are not a lot of changes between the US and UK layouts, but I would find it very irritating when I needed a back-slash or double quotes and kept having to go look up where that symbol is.

You can swap keyboard caps to fix that problem. Or put there some stickers :)

Btw. I'm used to mis-mapped kb. layout. Here is almost impossible to get English(UK,US whatever) keyboard, and I spend most time typing in English. Beside it, I use 3 other languages.

You can swap keyboard caps to fix that problem. Or put there some stickers :)

Btw. I'm used to mis-mapped kb. layout. Here is almost impossible to get English(UK,US whatever) keyboard, and I spend most time typing in English. Beside it, I use 3 other languages.

I juts use the UK Keyboard right now and the UK roms and for games and eben coding in C, it's ok, but yes, with the new USA roms, I might have I have to pull keys off of on STFM and swap.