IGNORED

selling assorted video game stuff

Chickybaby

As much as I may not want to sell my stuff, I have a few real sick little critters that have muchos grandes vet bills. Sorry to sound sappy, but it's true. People are helping me a ton (dad n z28 are angels) but the animals are my responsibility ya know? :)

Anyway, first on the block is a brand new Neo Geo Pocket Color w/ the game Turf Masters. I haven't even played it yet (except to make sure it works) and the batteries that came w/ it are still plastic wrapped. It's an Ice blue silvery color and I'm sorry I don't have any accesories to add but I just bought it.

I 'm asking $60.00 or best offer for it since I'm not sure of an exact value/price.

For anyone not familiar with the system here are all the specs I could find- Built-in 16-bit CPU

CPUS: Toshiba TLCS900H core (16-bit), 6.144 MHz, Z80 at 3.072 MHz for sound. RAM: 12k for 900H, 4k for Z80

ROM: 64kb boot ROM

COMMUNICATIONS:SIO 1 channel 19200 bps, 5-pin serial port

RESOLUTION: 160x152

COLORS: 16 palettes per plane, 48 palettes.

146 colors on screen out of 4096.**

NEO GEO POCKET color mode, 20 colors out of 4096.

SPRITES: 64 sprites per frame, 4 colors per sprite.

SCROLLING: 2 scrolling planes, 8x8 character tiles, 4 colors each*.

SOUND: PSG 6 tone simultaneous output. Stereo sound.

CARTRIDGES: Maximum 2 MB (16 Mbit) with 4-16Mbit flash memory.

160 x 152 dot 146 colors display out of 4096 TFT LCD

*Is Capable of Conencting to the Sega Dreamcast system via link cable

*Includes World Clock, Calendar, Horoscope, and Alarm system software

Memory back-up system installed (uses a built-in lithium battery)

Has stick rather then D pad control

Power supply: 2 size AA dry batteries (AA alkaline battery recommended)or AC adaptor

Play duration: about 40 hours (with alkaline dry cell batteries)

has several outlets allowing for AC adaptors, headphones and Dreamcast link

Handles 16M of continuous access

Scroll function: allows for priority display, windows, and character displays.

Sprite feature with position revision function, stacked character and stacked character chain ability, along with setting for the stacked scrolling screen

is smaller then most portable systems at 130mm (w) x 80mm (h) x 30.5mm (d)

Standard screen composition: Sprite screen*, scrolling A screen, scrolling B screen, and the background

Shipping/Paying and other Official Sounding Assorted stuff...

- Money Order or Paypal would be great, cash would be at your own risk

- I am very sorry but shipping's extra and it would be exact from zip code 18974. You can pick whatever method you'd like.

I will send out the system very carefully and probably over protected (bubble wrap,egg carton and maybe foam peanuts if you want ,lol I'd rather be safe then sorry) as soon as payment is recieved. :D

If you have any questions about it or want to see more pics of anything please let me know and I will do my very best . I'm glad that some great person thought of the "list of reccomended traders" so I know it would be going to a good home. :wink:

post-2879-1055977171_thumb.jpg

Next up -

A good starter Dreamcast setup for $60 also or best offer

Includes - The System(of course :wink: ),one Dreamcast brand controller, 2 clear pink non-sega brand controllers, Madcatz auto R/F, Performance Memory card.

Games - Boxed - Sonic Shuffle for 1-4 players

Virtua Tennis for 1-4 players

Sonic Adventure for 1-4 players

Loose - Crazy Taxi 1 also a multi player game

Shipping and payment methods are the same. Sorry for taking so long to post each item just want the pictures to be fairly clear.

Thank you very much for looking and happy gaming! :D

post-2879-1055986791_thumb.jpg

Archived