IGNORED

Video Games For Paintball Gear (Guitars Too)

Joel D. Park

I've been getting a little more into paintball lately. It never hurts to have some backup gear.. Anyone want to trade.

I'll take Tanks, Masks, Guns, other cool stuff. I currently have an original Spyder (First version), so cool accessories for that would be neat too. I'll take any kind of guns, but Semi's are definately prefered. Just to have some spares on the field. Make an offer of anykind.

I also am still looking for a Martin/Gibson or Taylor accoustic guitar, I would definately be throwing boot in on them.

Here's what I have for trade:

Atari 2600 Systems (Complete)

Atari 2600 Joysticks

Atari 2600 Games (A few rares, some boxed tons though)

Sega Genesis Systems (Complete)

Sega Genesis Games (Some)

8-Bit NES Systems (Complete) They all need cleaned but I can make them work.

8-Bit NES Games (I probably have 30 or 40 for trade we'll see)

PC Computer Games (Older and Newer)

Mongomery Wards Pong clone.

For the right trade I have some collections I'd get rid of:

1. Coleco vision collection, probably 30 or so games, Atari Adapter, Steering Wheel, Roller controller, 2 working joysticks.

2. Atari 5200 4-Port, at least 3 good working joysticks, I dunno how many games, probably 25-30. ?? Everything you need to make it work, plus a few accessories (like the dual joystick thing to hook two together.).

3. Atari 7800 Collection (This is truly a nice collection, most games are boxed) I'm only missing a few to be complete. I have some nice rares in there, Water Skiing, Tank Command, I even have Mean 18, but it may be PAL, I'm not sure, I bought it in the U.S.A. though.. I can't remember now I'd have to check. Boxed Rares include, WaterSki, Planet Smashers, Basket Brawl, Ikari Warriors, many others. It would be pretty easy to finish out the collection.

4. Amiga 500 Collection (I would actually enjoy getting rid of this) I bought like hundreds of disks of ebay, many are copies and I'm not too into that. I've got a Ram expansion, monitor everything you need. It's really a nice system, with graphics very simular to the Sega Genesis. you would have hundreds of games to mess with.. The shipping would be huge though..

PM or Email me, joelp@cyberspaceport.com

Archived