IGNORED

Selling my collection on-line to make room

krisjohn

Okay, here's the thing. I've got too much video game stuff by about three large storage boxes or more. See, I enjoy finding stuff way too much :ponder:

Over the next however long it takes I'm going to be building a page with photos of everything in my collection, with a price I'm willing to sell it at. I'll be taking and posting shots of everything, so a few items aren't for sale unless you want to offer a seriously stupid price.

I've processed about 60 images today. I filled a 32MB flash RAM card with photos last night. This leaves another 120 or so items that need processing, with probably another 600-800 that need photographing.

I'm hoping to test stuff and add more info as I go along. Also, any future stuff I buy I'm intending to photograph and post details straight away.

The page is at http://krisjohn.atari.org/stuff.html

The prices will be based on a bunch of things, but mostly on eBay and my aging copy of JerryG's Price Guide. If you've got a nice example of why I'm kidding myself with any given price, feel free to post a URL and mock me. If you're interested in buying anything, PM me on this forum.

Sorry, I'm not after trades.

I welcome all comments.

Quick addition. I don't have a PayPal account, and I really don't want one. I know this will cause some international buyers problems, but I can accept Western Union Money Orders (add US$4) and US$ cash if you're willing to post it.

Anyone got any other payment option suggestions?

Hi Kris,

I'm 99% sure the HES x in 1 paks are no longer worth anywhere near $40 each. Back in the days before there was heaps of Australian collectors on the net I have fond memories of selling a couple at around that price. I think now they would be priced more in line with their actual rarity.

There is a boxed Smash Hit Pak at the URL below which has an $8 start price and under 24 hours to go.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=27180

On a brighter note you've got some extremely nice stuff. I can't imagine there would be many other Cuttle Carts or QB's in Australia.

As far as payment options go, you could take US personal and or bank cheques. I know Westpac will cash either for an $8 fee.

On a brighter note you've got some extremely nice stuff. I can't imagine there would be many other Cuttle Carts or QB's in Australia.

Thanks. It's great fun finding and acquiring new projects such as these. I've got Thrust+ #2, Combat II and (when they arrive) the three new AA 2600 releases to add to the page too.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived