IGNORED

Doesn't this on C64 remember us of some demo we have on A8?

Yup. Sure. But me expecting as well little bit more coding experience in 40 years since Schiffe versenken ;)

Then you might have misread my posts on and on. I did explain that more than one time, that I stopped doing programming there in the early 1990, caused by private issues.

But, if others want to code on the Atari, why not taking care of the missing stuff, that the Atari is really capable of?

Edit: OK. Seems someone else also isn't able to read ;)

Edited by emkay

Edit: OK. Seems someone else also isn't able to read ;)

You've called me? That must be very interesting private issues which allow you to write 9765 posts, torture RMT and Pokey until our ears bleed and behave as "mister-know-it-all" but prevent you from coding...

(I guess you just don't wanna prove that most of your assumptions are simply wrong.)

Edited by Irgendwer
  • Like 2

You've called me? That must be very interesting private issues which allow you to write 9765 posts, torture RMT and Pokey until our ears bleed and behave as "mister-know-it-all" but prevent you from coding...

(I guess you just don't wanna prove that most of your assumptions are simply wrong.)

He. again. ;)

Nothing real to contribute to the thread, but getting personal again without any cause. Well, might be some framed cause for no reason ...

Listen, mr. Irgendwer. The difference between me and people like you is that I don't put my personal problems to the thread , trying to piss on others.

If you get it wrong, it's your own fault, not mine.

Edited by emkay