IGNORED

NES 250 in one cart!

kyle

I was at good will yesterday and i was shocked out of my mind to find a JAPANESE 250 in 1 NES cart with a japanese to AMERICAN adaptor! The cart and adaptor both work great a bit hard to get out of the NES though. Anyway the cart is calld GOLDEN 250 it has some really awesome games most are american NES releases a few hacks and some games i've never seen befor in my life. Can anyone tell me what the CART and adaptor might be worth????? Man what are the odds of me finding this at a good will in North Carolina!!!

I have heard of this cart, but have never seen it. I would love to see a pic if you can post one. To the best of my knowledge, they were all released in Japan and few made it this way. I can't give you a good idea on rarity... what is an uncommon JAP cart here, might be super common over there. Sorry, but I just don't know.

As far as value.... I am not positive. I would suspect it would fetch about $40 - $50 on ebay.... but ebay has been proven to be very ficckle on stuff.

Hope that helps.

Is it a smaller famicom cart, maybe yellow in colour? And does it actually contain 250 games. If it is legal id say pretty rare, If its a pirate you can still buy these carts.

Either way, Awesome find!

(DeVo Is it a smaller famicom cart, maybe yellow in colour? And does it actually contain 250 games. If it is legal id say pretty rare, If its a pirate you can still buy these carts.)

Its blue famicom cart it has i would say 110 DIFFERENT games. A ton of the games on the cart are american released games such as burger time, excite bike and so on. Then a ton of games that i THINK are japanese released games, Then the rest of the cart is just hacks of games that are on the cart like there is 4 mario bors hack. But hell just to have 110 UNIQUE games is awesome and some of the hacks are nice to. And by the way i'm 100 sure it's a pirated cart it does however say copyright 1991 on the title screen.

Brilliant stuff, I love these carts and the fact that you got an adapter is an added bonus. I still pull the famicom out to play these. I Have a few of these ??? in 1"s and 1 stand alone mortal Kombat 3 Cart. This has been ripped hacked or whatever as mortal kombat 3 was never written for the NES.

Good find!

Archived