IGNORED

Polaris is a real great game ^_^

Wily

Today I hooked up my VCS 2600 and played Polaris a longer time than usual - man this game is one treasure!!! It is really fun - a mix from Air Sea Battle and River Raid (ok, ok :roll: ) with much better graphics, the nice sonar-effect (I really like it). I didn´t know, that this game is rare too... The King Kong (from Tigervision too) is the same rarity grade?

After that I played the grandfather of all survival-horror-games: Haunted House - damn! Memories are coming back - playing that game later in the evening as a kid causes nightmares ^_^

Atari reminds me of my childhood - I really like it! :love:

Wily

Man, I'm with you on Haunted House! I never owned it as a kid, I just started playing it about 2 months ago! What a great game.... :thumbsup:

It's cool how stripped down but fun the games can be, especially when you get right into it! :)

i just won haunted house on ebay, so i should get it in a few days. i was just picking random games and happened to win that. good thing i know its a cool game =D

I´m sure, you won´t be disappointed. Haunted House was the source of the Biohazard-Series :roll:

If you like that, you´ll love Haunted House! Honestly!

Wily

Am I playing the right Polaris? The ROM I have is simple, you just move and shoot, nothing kills you. A prototype ROM, maybe?

Probably. Or the wrong Emulator (or Stella.pro-File).

Wrong emulator, I bet that's it. I'm using an older version of PCAE.

Archived