IGNORED

Jaglink 2 cables?

Video

I went to www.goatari.com the other day and saw what they called Jaglink 2 cables. I read the description and it sounds like they're saying you can use these with standard jaglink cables to link more than two jags together.

I just need a cable to link two jags together so we can play some CoOp Doom, will it work for that?

Thanks for any help. Anyhow, I'll probably get one just to try out. Don't know how well jag link games work.

I went to www.goatari.com the other day and saw what they called Jaglink 2 cables.  I read the description and it sounds like they're saying you can use these with standard jaglink cables to link more than two jags together.
Yeah, you can connect a Jaglink2 together with a standard Jaglink for a three console network. Just add one Jaglink2 per additional console for more networking. :)

I just need a cable to link two jags together so we can play some CoOp Doom, will it work for that?
Doom can only network two consoles max, so I'd go with a standard Jaglink if this was all I intended to do. Jaglinks can be had for less money. Although, I would snag a Jaglink2 just because they're cool and support the Jaguar. 8)

Archived