IGNORED

Here is the Atari 2600 Burgertime Programmer

I ran into this page today through Google and it actually tells lot's of information about Burgertime and other M Network games.

I looked at your Burgertime info page and saw that the "staff" was blank, so I thought you might want to know that the progammer was Ron Surratt. Sound Effects/Music: Pat Lewis Du Long.

Here is the address (where I got the information):

http://www.makingit.com/bluesky/games/cred...i2.shtml#burger

Here's the address for the main Atari 2600 page there, where you can probably get the "staff" names for just about every M Network game:

http://www.makingit.com/bluesky/games/cred...ts/atari1.shtml

This puts me in the mood to start up my Atari 2600 release date history list again. If no one starts up a list similar to the one I started, I think I will.

[ 08-22-2001: Message edited by: F of i ]

Thanks for sharing those pages! I just went through every game and was able to fill in staff information for nearly every M Network (and INTV and Intellivision Productions) game in our database. I never spent the time to read through the Atari 2600 pages on their website before, it's nice to see how much detailed information they have on all of Mattel's 2600 offerings.

Ialso went through and added links from each of our M Network games in our database into the appropriate entry on their pages (they have anchors to each game, making this easy).. I may have to grab the information about bugs and tricks for our database as well.

Thanks again,

..Al

[ 08-22-2001: Message edited by: Albert ]