IGNORED

7800 related dreams?

Stevaside

Had one last night & thought it'd be fun to hear from some others that might have too...figured if the 7800 had managed to enter people's dreams, this'd prob be the ideal place to hear about it lol

In mine last night, I ordered a game online & the package came in. I can't remember what exactly the game was though, but when I opened it up I do remember that they got my order mixed up & sent me the wrong one.....it was a MORTAL KOMBAT 7800 HOMEBREW! :grin: :grin:

& the weirdness doesn't end there. I put the cart in, a title screen came on with real detailed, almost anime looking graphics. I had some "Voice Expansion Pack" that somehow didn't plug into the console, but underneath the CONTROLLER! :grin: :grin: The game made use of it & although I can't remember a word that was said, these cutscenes that were playing after the title screen had dialogue being spoken that sounded pretty decent quality

I've had a few before, but one I have never forgot in my childhood was a dream that there was a Munsters 7800 game. I never even knew of Midnight Mutants existence until about a decade later either (But TBH it wasn't out just yet at the time of the dream )..and now fast forward to 2019 the new Munsters Pinball machine happens to be my new favorite & 2 locations by me have it haha

Edited by Stevaside
  • Like 1

In mine last night, I ordered a game online & the package came in. I can't remember what exactly the game was though, but when I opened it up I do remember that they got my order mixed up & sent me the wrong one.....it was a MORTAL KOMBAT 7800 HOMEBREW! :grin: :grin:

Just for fun. :)

post-29074-0-55180100-1557560202.png

• Like 6