IGNORED

Atari Advantage XE Version - Where to Find?

A conversation yesterday with a fellow Atari enthusiast sparked my interest in this. Most everyone has come across more than a handful of the attached Atari Advantage catalog/poster that came with many 7800 games. What has seemingly proven to be MUCH more elusive is the XE version of the Atari Advantage catalog/poster. Does anyone know which XE games included this catalog/poster bundled inside the game box?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated; I'm more curious than anything else. I already have one for my personal collection but can't recall which game box it originally came out of.

post-47330-0-00957600-1557952613.jpg

I have checked my blue box collection (almost complete) and only my Dark Chambers does have the XE advantage poster (my Desert Falcon box did not contain the poster). My Dark Chambers box has a small yellow star shaped sticker on the front of the box which states the Atari Advantage program.

• Like 1

I have checked my blue box collection (almost complete) and only my Dark Chambers does have the XE advantage poster (my Desert Falcon box did not contain the poster). My Dark Chambers box has a small yellow star shaped sticker on the front of the box which states the Atari Advantage program.

Wow, only one game! Good to know. Thank you all!

You might be right about that. I bought my copies of Desert Falcon and Dark Chambers together, and I may well have pulled my poster from Dark Chambers instead.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So I looked over my complete XEGS collection and the following games have the yellow Atari Advantage sticker on the box:

Airball (I think that's where I got mine)

Dark Chambers (sealed)

Karateka (sealed)

Summer Games (I acquired mine with just box and cart and later got the manual)

So four games, at least from my collection, and three of them are extremely hard to find CIB, so no wonder it's hard to track these pamphlets down!

• Like 1