IGNORED

Great find...but bad condition

robsbucs

Hey everyone...i was out and about yesterday and stopped off at salvation army. looking through there 12 atari games i stumbled accross a parker bros 2600 game...after looking at it i wasnt to sure what it was...only thing on the bottom label was a "F" and underneath the "F" was a "T". the whole front of the label was tore off. so i set there for a minute and realized...ITS FROGGER II. So i buy the game for 75 cents. Does anyone know of anybody who makes covers for parker bros games??? Im sure not and im probably stuck with this wounded game as is. It makes me wanna cry when i see such a fun and rare game tore up like this. Ill have pics of it later..thanks for any help.

Rob

That's a great score for the price despite the lack of a label. Frogger II is a fun game and is pretty hard to find.

The label problem seems to be common to Parker Bros. carts for the 2600. If you want to put a new label on, your best bet would be to copy the image found in the rarity guide here, then printing on suitable paper and pasting the label carefully to the cart.

Archived