IGNORED

Amiga: Deluxe Music samples, anyone?

Chris++

Sorry, but I'm not sure which other forum this would fall under. Maybe Marketplace, but this forum gets so many more readers. I've finally gotten another A2000 (yayyyy!!) so I can compose using Deluxe Music v2.0 (1993), and although it comes with its own batch of samples, I remember there being many more available. Do any Amiga users here have any, or could you spare a moment to point me to a website from which I can download (non-emulator) samples that an Amiga floppy can read? I'll send money or trades or a kiss or whatever.

Thanks,

Me

Sorry, but I'm not sure which other forum this would fall under. Maybe Marketplace, but this forum gets so many more readers. I've finally gotten another A2000 (yayyyy!!) so I can compose using Deluxe Music v2.0 (1993), and although it comes with its own batch of samples, I remember there being many more available. Do any Amiga users here have any, or could you spare a moment to point me to a website from which I can download (non-emulator) samples that an Amiga floppy can read? I'll send money or trades or a kiss or whatever.

Thanks,

Me

YOu and my friend Dauber should meet. He's an Amiga fanatic as well... :D

Also...you can download pretty much any format [except RealAudio] and convert it to Amiga's 8SVX format, which I believe is what Deluxe Music reads. Note that a lot of samples nowadays are 16 bits and you'd have to shrink 'em to 8 bits.

Great tool, btw: AmiSOX. That'll help you with pretty much ANYTHING.

Archived