IGNORED

Closed - Common Atari Carts for Homebrew Run

Jinroh

Hi All!

Carrot Kingdom is nearing its final stretch so I am starting to ramp things up for the physical production run!

As such I have been collecting common junk carts to recycle the shells for the physical run!

Some great guys have given me a few great $0.50 per cart deals but I still need more carts! O.O

Can anyone here spare some more carts with a similar deal so we can roll this along? :)

Thank you so much!

Anyone who supports the cause will get a mention in the special thanks section of the manual, you guys are great! ?

Edited by Jinroh

How much did it cost you to register the Carrot Kingdom name? Might want to bump your offer up a little too cause Albert is even offering $1 each plus he pays for the shipping now for these common carts.

P.S. Your game looks great. Can't wait to see what the finished physical product looks like. :thumbsup:

Obviously I was going to pay for shipping as well, I figured that was a given. ;3

Now I am no Albert, but according to the "Atari Age is buying" page, he is offering $0.50 a cart in store credit with the shipping cost added as store credit to your next order.

image.thumb.png.370f53477d4a13eaae76454b5db6ee10.png

I can get $1 carts all day long locally, however, I have met some great sellers at conventions or other places that have label-less carts that they sell for $0.50 regularly, so just thought I would ping the guys here. No one is compelled to sell to me at that price if they do not want. However, I have the idea to add something extra to the release, so that would help keep cost down. Plus you get your name in the manual, as a special thanks.

1 hour ago, Jettgogaming said:

How many junk carts are you needing? I can donate like ten if that helps. Let me know.

Every bit helps, I would really appreciate it. :3

I will send you a PM. :3

I will have to put donors in a "Super Rad Donors" title or something.

On 7/26/2019 at 8:56 AM, Jinroh said:

Obviously I was going to pay for shipping as well, I figured that was a given. ;3

Now I am no Albert, but according to the "Atari Age is buying" page, he is offering $0.50 a cart in store credit with the shipping cost added as store credit to your next order.

image.thumb.png.370f53477d4a13eaae76454b5db6ee10.png

I can get $1 carts all day long locally, however, I have met some great sellers at conventions or other places that have label-less carts that they sell for $0.50 regularly, so just thought I would ping the guys here. No one is compelled to sell to me at that price if they do not want. However, I have the idea to add something extra to the release, so that would help keep cost down. Plus you get your name in the manual, as a special thanks.

That is outdated. He upped the offer long ago.