IGNORED

Atariage reps at Cinci?

StanJr

Good idea Zeptari i like the Atariage.com and maybe "Keeping Atari Alive" under that on the front left of the shirt

and then on the back put "Have you played Atari Today" --as you walk away people will look at it and say Hummm i think ill buy me a atari ---

We'll definitely be doign t-shirts (and hopefully other items!) soon, but probably not in time for CinciClassic, unfortunately. Before we can print these, we need to find a graphic designer who can create high-resolution versions of the site's logo/name as we have on the site. I work with a large number of artists at work (game company!) so perhaps I can inspire one of them to help me.

..Al

quote:

Originally posted by Atari-Jess:

any clue on how much you wanna sell em for al?

Not sure yet. If we go through CafePress then they'll be at least $13.99, which is what I believe their minimum price for shirts. If we want to make any profit on the shirts they'll be a little higher. The alternative is to have another company print up some shirts, but that'll require us to fork out some cash up front and I'm not really sure how many shirts we'll sell. Certainly it'd be nice to have some to hand out.

We'll have high-resolution AtariAge logo artwork this weekend, shirts will soon follow.

Not sure about beer steins yet.

..Al