IGNORED

nintendo games :)

baybgrlus

Series:

Megaman, Super Mario Bros., The Legend Of Zelda, Castlevania, Final Fantasy, Contra (though I found Contra Force to be a pretty weak title), Adventure Island, Dragon Warrior, Ikari Warriors, RBI Baseball, Legendary Wings/Lifeforce, The Simpsons, Metal Gear, The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Ninja Gaiden, Tetris, Wizards & Warriors...

Individual titles:

Blaster Master, The Goonies, Gun.Smoke, Maniac Mansion, Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Rush 'n Attack, Dr. Mario. Metroid...

More to come...

ok, here is my recent find at a yard sale.

Nintendo entertainment system, action set, in box even in foam, everything included. looks new even with instructions

a think called a power pad comes with "world class track meet" mint in box with instructions

games: Yoshi's Cookie,(Yoshi) (Tettris2) (Tettris) (Super Mario3) (Super Mario, Duck hunt) (The simpsons:Bart vs the World) (The simpsons: Bart vs the space mutants) ( Mtv Remote control)( q-bert) ( pac-man) (Dr Mario) (Double dare) ( burgertime) (Donkey Kong) (Hollywood sqares) (Donkey kong jr) (monoploly)

(is this a good haul?)

all thes games come with the instruction books.

and these are the extra ones I picked up seperatly for .50 cents, how did I do.

Rescue: The embassy mission(in box) ( Classic Concentration) (Orb-3d) (Barker Bills: Trick Shooting.)

Hey B girl, some games I used to play were M.U.L.E., Zelda, Marble Madness, RBI Baseball 1 & 2, Tecmo Superbowl, Gauntlant, Double Dribble, Super Dodgeball, Legand of Kage, those are some off the dome.

Do you play any of these games?

Hi again. Marble Maddness isn' t one of those shoot um' up games. In this game you and a friend have to guide a marble through a number of different mazes. You race against each other and have a time limit to get to the finish line. Each maze you finish, time is added on for you. The more levels you pass the harder the maze. I'd bet you would enjoy this game. Have fun exploring.

Joe C.

World Class Track Meet - D (probably higher MIB)

Yoshi's Cookie - B-

Yoshi - C-

Tetris2 - B-

Tetris - D (Nintendo) or A- (Tengen)

Super Mario Bros.3 - D

Super Mario Bros.+Duck Hunt - F

The Simpsons:Bart vs the World - B-

The Simpsons: Bart vs The Space Mutants - D

Mtv Remote control - C

Q*Bert - B-

PacMan - B- (Tengen...licensed/unlicensed) or A (Namco)

Dr. Mario - D

Double Dare - B

Burgertime - B-

Donkey Kong - B-

Hollywood Sqares - B+

Donkey Kong Jr. - B-

Monopoly - B-

Rescue: The Embassy Mission - C- (though it's probably higher boxed)

Classic Concentration - B-

Orb-3d - C

Barker Bills: Trick Shooting - C+

Key:

F = Unbelievably Common

E = Very Common

D = Common

C- = Borderline Common

C = Uncommon

C+ = Not Quite Rare

B- = Borderline Rare

B = Rare

B+ = Much Rarer

A- = These Will Require A Lot Of Looking

A = A True Conversation Piece

A+ = VERY Limited Production, Either Late Release Or Never Distributed

So you have quite a number of rare/borderline games...with two possible unbelievably rares. Not a bad haul for under 30 bucks :)

Marble Madness was also ported to the Genesis, but the NES version is better IMO. It's also on the Arcade's Greatest Hits: The Atari Collection 2 for Playstation. If you've got a mouse this version ROCKS. The original arcade game still ranks with my all-time favorites.

Good haul on the NES, though.

Archived