IGNORED

Incognito - Now's your chance!

27 minutes ago, andymanone said:

So I´ve dropped you a donation via PP for it.

Thanks so much! As is my custom, you will find a thank-you email in your inbox. :)

I really appreciate your sharing your experiences here, too. I'm certain the additional notes under the video will be helpful to others.

• Thanks 1

I happen to still be up at 2:15 a.m. here, since I don't work tomorrow (which is today now), and I'm not tired, and I just received a notice that my package arrived at the Tulsa, OK distribution center (about 20 miles away) just now! So there is a chance that it will even get from there to my local post office and in the hands of my mail lady for delivery today! And for sure by tomorrow at the latest except by "act of God." circumstances!

WOOHOO!

Edited by Gunstar
  • Like 1

Woot!  Gunstar's message gave me hope and I checked for the (insert number of days since shipment began)-eth time.  My first two Incognito are in Opa Locka, which is HERE, basically, so I should have them today.  The other three left Queens, NY this morning and will likely be here by Friday.  Wow.  I have a weekend ahead of me.

Best,

Jeff

Edited by Technoid Mutant
  • Like 1

Two of mine arrived yesterday.  Three are still in transit.  I'm going to take a picture of me with all five when the second shipment arrives.  Boy do I have a weekend ahead of me.  I think I'll go to bed early Friday night and storm the plan Saturday morning.  Jeff Worley, the Incognito Stakhanovite!  I will work harder!  Neigh.

Best,

Jeff

• Like 3

3 hours ago, toddtmw said:

You should do them all at once assembly-line style. 

I tought of that but want to test them.  So i will get one installed then swap each into that working machine and then assembly line the other four.  Four of these are going up for sale.  The recipient machines are thoroughly tested and ready.  After a weeks burn in running my bbs they will ship.

Jeff

• Like 2

Today’s work:

A3B51E0D-00E8-420E-910B-34EB808CD7D7.thumb.jpeg.fa2c84097f50d95d8cc4f89c18ec8b15.jpeg45921FFA-A963-47DB-89C2-C3FC8895B9EC.thumb.jpeg.040091bc69a6ec8cda9114a205b6238a.jpeg

All working nicely (after a bit of keyboard TLC). Decided to make up a DuPont connector for the signals. I just didn’t like the fit of the connector that is supplied. Haven’t decided weather I’ll add the swap button and activity light yet. I’ve never used the button on my SIDE cart. Just flashed with @flashjazzcat’s firmware - Jon as ever thanks - I’ll hit the tip jar payday next week :)

Edited by spookt
Typo
  • Like 7

6 minutes ago, spookt said:

Today’s work:

A3B51E0D-00E8-420E-910B-34EB808CD7D7.thumb.jpeg.fa2c84097f50d95d8cc4f89c18ec8b15.jpeg45921FFA-A963-47DB-89C2-C3FC8895B9EC.thumb.jpeg.040091bc69a6ec8cda9114a205b6238a.jpeg

All working nicely (after a bit of keyboard TLC). Decided to make up a DuPont connector for the signals. I just didn’t like the fit of the connector that is supplied. Haven’t decided weather I’ll add the swap button and activity light yet. I’ve never used the button on my SIDE cart. Just flashed with @flashjazzcat’s firmware - Jon as eve thanks - I’ll hit the tip jar payday next week :)

Looks great, Random question, where did you get that work mat? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, spookt said:

Thanks! The mat came from Amazon. They have a few different versions but the one above is here.

I have a similar model and can only recommend it. Only drawback is that it doesn't roll up too well with the little "boxes" on top.