IGNORED

New Shell

Galactus

A TI? It's pretty straight forward - the 4A motherboards are pretty much compatible with any of the cases. You can't swap between a 4 and a 4A without a lot of work, but given the 4 is a bit of a collector's machine you wouldn't want to.

Mainbyte has a good disassembly page: http://www.mainbyte.com/ti99/console/console_dis.html

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Galactus said:

Hi Everyone.   I'm wondering how hard it is to transfer the guts of one of these. Please let me know if you know.

I have traded around several internals on the 4A and have placed one in a KayPro II case(aiming to make a portable) and into a Rave 99 box. If this is what you mean.

51 minutes ago, Airshack said:

No photos = it didn't happen. ;)

Never finished it, 20 ears ago, still have all the parts though, just needed a monitor to use. Had 32k on board and a percom disk controller and two half height drives. While I was working in Iraq, found a 7 inch portable monitor/tv to use, with composite and vga input. Will one day finish it, have so many other things in front....oh...well!!

• Like 3