IGNORED

AHD - Atari Hacking for Dummies v. 0.2b

lazzeri

Gentlemen!

I was quite busy lately so unfortunately i've disappeared for a while... But please keep in mind that i'm NOT abandoning the development of AHD OR this forum...

First of all, congrats for the new hacks made by Dan Iacovelli (great job with the plane / missile!) and Dr. Dwack! It's good to see that you guys are actually using the AHD... :-)

For the news:

1) I'm finishing the ".AHD how to", it will be posted on this forum this afternoon;

2) Dan Boris allowed me to distribute 2600gfx together with AHD... YEAH! 8)

3) The creation of new .AHD files is "on hold" for this week, but i've already prepared 3 new ones and i'll finish a little pack for the next week ;)

4) The ".AHD auto generator" will take a little longer to develop, i'm currently working on a bigger thing for AHD... :P

5) What in hell is Pele doing on Donkey Kong? Does it suggests that AHD v. 0.2b will have some basic color changing?!? :ponder: :D

YES! I'm finishing basic color changing on AHD... Can't wait to release it! :)

Regards,

Lazzeri

post-2976-1057145626_thumb.jpg

Gentlemen!

I was quite busy lately so unfortunately i've disappeared for a while... But please keep in mind that i'm NOT abandoning the development of AHD OR this forum...

thats good to hear lazz

First of all, congrats for the new hacks made by Dan Iacovelli (great job with the plane / missile!) and Dr. Dwack! It's good to see that you guys are actually using the AHD... :-)

thanks lazz, the hack is sort based on my second but unfinished game I did on TI-99/4a. I didn't want to call it laserman 1.5 though or just laser man, because the first laserman game is sort based on the tempest and space invaders is which I did on the TI. which mostly explains the story of laserman. and also since this is the first time laserman is done for the 2600 calling it 1.5 would sound dumb since the first one wasn't shown yet.

so I decided to call it laserman2k3. (the main reason why I made the orginal laserman game for the TI was because ther was no tempest game for the TI and I loved pl;aying tempest that it would be cool to make a simlar game for the TI). re: the plane /missile that one of the hardest things to fix for the game (the other was the cart/robot basicly had the simalr problem) thanks for the complement btw.

For the news:

1) I'm finishing the ".AHD how to", it will be posted on this forum this afternoon;

2) Dan Boris allowed me to distribute 2600gfx together with AHD... YEAH! 8)

3) The creation of new .AHD files is "on hold" for this week, but i've already prepared 3 new ones and i'll finish a little pack for the next week ;)

4) The ".AHD auto generator" will take a little longer to develop, i'm currently working on a bigger thing for AHD... :P

5) What in hell is Pele doing on Donkey Kong? Does it suggests that AHD v. 0.2b will have some basic color changing?!?  :ponder:   :D

YES! I'm finishing basic color changing on AHD... Can't wait to release it! :)

Regards,

Lazzeri

Lazz, thats great to hear about the improvments in the AHD.

can wait to see it.

Dan Iacovelli

• 4 weeks later...

Actually things are going one almost flawlessly... Almost... :)

I've been working like hell lately (heck, i was hoping that i could take a week off but... Nah!) and i'm not having many time to work on it plus i've faced a bug that is being quite hard to solve :( but i still haven't quitted! ;)

Seriously: Expect v. 0.2 on mid august - it will be ready - i guess... :D

Regards,

Lazzeri

Actually things are going one almost flawlessly... <i>Almost</i>... :)

I've been working like hell lately (heck, i was hoping that i could take a week off but... <b>Nah!</b>) and i'm not having many time to work on it plus i've faced a bug that is being quite hard to solve :( but i still haven't quitted! ;)

Seriously: Expect v. 0.2 on mid august - it will be ready - i guess... :D

Regards,

Lazzeri

thanks for the update

Dan Iacovelli

• 5 weeks later...

Archived