IGNORED

1 GAME ONLY

Lots of choices there... But..

Based on my replay level... I'd have to say Ms. Pacman...

Whenever I fire up the Arcade machine, it's always Ms. Pacman, and then some other various games...

desiv

I would have to say the original Grand Theft Auto. There are so many different ways to play. See how many people you can take out with just the pistol, flamethrower, car etc (this is especially good with the demo as you have a set time limit), steal every car you can and pack them together for blocks then set them off, head to head against or collaborative with a buddy, and uh...the missions. I guess I would have to be allowed 2 games because I would need something from Wisdom Tree to cleanse my soul. :)

Does Sonic 3 attached to Sonic & Knuckles count? :wink:

Jeez, I could play this game till my hands turned into black, blistery, pus-filled messes. I'm surprised my hands didn't do this already tho, since I grew up with this game 8) .

Another note; I guess it's just my immature attention span, but I can't imagine having to play Ms. Pac-Man for the rest of my life. Not very appealing :|

well either ultima online seeing that it is online is always changeing and although i never played it much it seems like the best online rpg(it got my brother hooked). but probably more likely would be Dr. Robotniks Mean Bean Machine(Puyo Puyo). The same thing with tetris on the whole never gets old only this is the one puzzle game better than the great tetris.

Archived